Saturday, December 10, 2011

Desk set "Ladybird theme"


This is my 1st time
a very close friend of mine got promoted
She is a ladybird lover
so, I re-arranged her desk and gave her my first hand made set
I believe they mean more than others
Specially if it's done by you




The black board is actually made of sponge. She can hange papers on it like a regular board except its decorated.  


I've cut out small sticky cloth in the shape of ladybirds and attached it behind her chair


I've used the cloth on her disk as well so she can place her laptob safely. The notebook I loved so, I clipped ladybird clips on it's side. The gift card is held by small shapped ladybird that held a nickless in its shape inside it




I thought a schedule would simplify and organize at least some of her task
(hate seeing her pressured)


Because we never took pictures together so far!, I drew her and myself
using our own favorite character
together in Paris lol
she's a brilliant cake maker and has her own buisness and I did mine with a brush


Pin holder
I'm making me one of these again :p


The box was made for her etra stuff
It was made with an Elmo face in two sides
and a ladybird with the other two


Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I Absolutely adore this project, and the box that u made is Amazingly creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was done with a small budget which was amazing

      Delete
  2. I love U , I need U

    thanks for this project i realy feel great when i sit on my chair with all these good things around me,,

    your the best sis
    Unique lady bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh I would've done it either way. Miss my table being next to yours ♡

      Delete